Everyone on this list is a fan of trades and exchanges ... scroll down and find a partner to get creative with - then just drop them a note enquiring about a trade or exchange!
- I create OOAK Beadwork including jewelry, ornaments, and wall hangings!
- a digital artist, but love doing traditional water colours and sketches too ... and I like doing snail mail/postal trades!
- traditional and digital drawings in anime and semi realism, postal and digital trades ok!
digital art of OCs of any kind?
- digital art trades and traditional pencil or sketch trade C:
- Traditional art, photography, Altered books, and jewelry.
- Digital art, traditional art, any original character; whether it be humanoid, animalistic, beastial or anything else."
- Drawing, acrylic and poss. photography.
- Digital art and poss. some traditional art.
- Digital art and occasional traditional art.
- Traditional pen.
- collages, ink drawings, drawing and painting and photo manipulation.. happy to trade almost anything in my gallery.
- Plushies, small crafts, photography, some photo manip., traditional and digital media. Also up for trying new things and collabs ... will maybe do jewellery soon.
- Pen, graphite and charcoal - would be happy to do snailmail or email trades/collabs.
- Small paintings, pen/ink designs and other small projects. Collab or trade. Happy to do snailmailing or digital posting!
- Can trade in original jewelry, sculpey, pencil, PaintShopPro work and some photography.
Hayyie - Tradional art (Realism style & Anime) & can trade by printing and sending or emailing.
- Can do drawings of characters (mostly female right now) and fantasy scenes, photo manipulations... can do pen work and loves colouring in other peoples line arts! can only e-mail work.
- Jewelry making!
- Jewelry making!!!
- Can trade in jewelry-making, photo manipulation - short stories and poetry!
- Will trade in macramé, batik, weaving, plushies and bag embroidery! No drawings at the moment.
- digital art, watercolor painting, Chinese paintings and calligraphy and photography.
- Trades in poetry, short stories, and lit character bios.... also does fantasy photomanips, and takes requests on stock!
- available to trade for Drawings, Paintings, Beaded Art and Jewelry, Polymer clay sculptures,Felting, Jewelry, Clothing/accessories and custom dolls
- anime/manga type art but will do cartoon/comic style also which is done in traditional media.
- photography and vector art!
- photography and digital art!
- pens, coloured pencils and acrylic paint.... also a bit of digital stuff.
- Painting and drawing in traditional media (especially watercolor painting and pencil drawing).
- Traditional methods (mostly watercolors and pencils) draws mainly humans and fantasy things. Can draw fanart of anime/manga, movies, books, etc.. Would like to trade by snailmail but e-mailing is ok too.
- traditional art by digital trade.
- Does traditional art. Also writes poems/ stories - trade by email or snail mail.
- Trades prints, does digital art, and can trade prints for artisan crafts - mostly does fantasy, most inspired by the InnerSelf.... also makes jewelry and can trade jewels!
- Pen and paint works!
- Crafts, knitting, felting, pet toys, plush, makes purses and bags, winter gear. Tribal drawings & photography.
- a macrame jewelry artist. I make anklets, bracelets, necklaces, and chokers as well as keychains and bookmarkers.
- traditional paintings - postal trades.
- photo manipulations, vector and plushies, interested in trading via post.
- Traditional, painting, digital painting, drawing and photography. Digital and postal trades.
- does mostly polymer clay items and would like to get into plushies!
- mostly trades wire jewelry and Fimo sculpture, hand painted boxes, small frames, accessories with crochet recycled fabric, photography and occasional traditional art. Always up for new things, collabs and different requests!- would like to trade by snail mail
- Photography, Vector Art & Digital works [Digital Paintings & Photo manipulation]
- Photography, Traditional art (drawings, watercolour, illustration...), photo manipulation, altered books...other things can be negotiated.
- chalk, charcoal, pencil and pen sketches. Good at shadow pictures.
- mostly a polymer clay artist.
- Photo manipulation, digital art, line art, photography, and stock packages - mostly interested in doing animals (and landscapes with photography/stock)
- mainly makes jewelry as well as all kinds of crafts also does paper crafts, traditional work, sewing (plush) and is basically open to trying just about anything.
- Mostly traditional art will draw pokemon, animals of any kind. Chibi style, possibly realistic & maybe photography.
- Drawing traditional and digital and can make graffiti in paper media.
- Custom sewing and/or quilting. Clothing for people, pets and dolls also household items and accessories such as bags and hats. Limited to mail trade - located in Canada.
- trades photography, collages and jewelry made from buttons.
- traditional and digital art, anime,chibis, and possibly cartoon art.
- trades in hand drawn postcards!
- origami stuff, artisan crafts jewelry digital art (photo-manipulation), and photography. interested in trading both digitally and mail.
- a traditional artist, likes to trade via snail-mail but will do online trades if necessary.
- digital art manga/anime, squeefle plushie, squeefle keychain, traditional sketch, and DA avatar. I can try photo manipulation too!
- wolves in traditional art and digital art!
- manga/anime drawings in coloured and black-and-white pencils ... and I'd prefer trading online!
- watercolors, inks, acrylics, oils and drawings. Also some artisan crafts with pearls (animals, jewelry) - Snail mail only!
- fantasy characters (preferably traditional art with pencils or watercolors). I can trade digitally or print and send it to you!
- Almost all traditional, dry medium. Colored pencil and oil pastel are prefered. I can also do water colour.
- unique, quirky hand drawn pendants which can be turned into any jewelry / accessory items, also drawing/fanart and the crafts that go with it (magnets, stickers, bookmarks, etc
- Artisan Crafts, specifically Fuseable Bead Art My art is usually the snail mail variety!
- traditional art with pencils, markers and digital art with my tablet.
- short stories and fan fiction, ATCs and ACEOs in anime and cartoon style by snail mail only.
- digital and traditional art and will draw just about anything!
- Painting and drawing, ,collaborations, digital art will trade by post or by email
- anime, traditional, pencil and pen and digital.
- string dolls/ornaments, string paper decorations, and other string work.
- digital art and poetry
- traditional art that uses markers, my style is cartoony, can be described as a variation of anime. I am open to all mediums.
- digital medium mostly, but I also use more traditional tools. I do anime and semi-realism and I will accept yaoi or yuri trades that aren't too hentai.
- traditional art - small paintings in any medium, snail mail only ;D
- traditional art and photographs - no snail mail
- design trades, any animal, but no humans and will trade digitally.
- traditional art markers, colour pencils, watercolour and digital. I prefer doing trades online on dA.
- traditional an digital works - no hentai or furries
Traditional artist who specializes in watercolors, pencils and charcoal. Mostly does animals(watercolor), portraits(pencil and now experimenting with watercolor), also fantasy creatures and fan art. Prefers traditional art and snail/air mail art.
- I can sew, knit, do traditional/digital art, and write. I'm willing to draw anything (even 18+ work), really, although I'm not so good at drawing animals.
- I work with jewelery and custom painted toys, and also written works of fiction or fanfiction. can ship by snail mail anywhere in USA.
- I can trade traditional art, mostly anime-based or semi-realistic. (graphite pencil, colored pencil, watercolor or mixed.) Mostly fanart, and jewelry too!
I do photography and pixel art. On dA only please.
- Traditional watercolour and photography
- traditional watercolours and pen & ink.
Want to be added to this box of delights?
Join as a contributor or member - then note or message us with the description you'd like to see in the traders box - or if you're already with us, just send us a note with your info!
WELCOME TO TRADINGPOST!
- a place where people can find & meet others who trade arts and crafts!
If you exchange, trade or gift your art and crafts - then this is the place to shout about it and to find new trade partners!
Everyone can submit to our gallery!
Just choose the folder you wish to add your work to, then click the '+' in the right hand corner!
Only three rules:
# 1. the image must of been a trade, exchange or gift that you made with your own amazing hands!
# 2. the trade, gift or exchange information MUST appear in the description of the work submitted
# 3. only two images may be submitted per day
You can also ask to be included in the 'traders box' - which you can find at the top of the page!
If you look at the others in the Traders Box you'll see they have a description next to their icons - just write a description for yourself and note it to us here and we'll add you asap!
Please include whether prefer to trade digitally or by snail mail etc...
.... So, visit our gallery, find new trade partners and feel free to submit your trade, exchange and gift works and show the world what you're good at!
Contributors have more of a say and 'hands on' role in the group. They will also be able to vote on incoming submissions and will see added perks, so it's worth signing up as a contributor if you're a serious trader!
Before submitting to our gallery, try to state in your submissions description whether it's a trade, gift etc ... this will make accepting submissions much quicker! - also, check that you're submitting your work to the right folder!